1. Affiliate Agreement
To enroll in the affiliate program, you must submit an affiliate application and be approved. Applications might be accepted automatically. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance status as soon as possible after their information is reviewed.
Once approved, you will be issued a special URL which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for affiliate referrals. We have 30 days cookie duration to increased chances for commissions.
Affiliates can earn more based on the number of paid referrals they provide.
Commissions may increase or decrease based on current market trends.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system.
If at any time the Referred Customer’s account is canceled, suspended or refunded, you will become ineligible to receive Commission on any future fees collected from that Referred Customer.
Word of mouth referrals will not result in an affiliate commission being generated. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate.
Affiliatable pays affiliates via a Paypal account, provided to us when a member joins. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the affiliate to notify the Affiliate Program to ensure proper commission payments. The payout email address can be changed by contacting us. We will not resend payments returned due to incorrect payment email addresses.
The minimum payout threshold is $250. All the Affiliatable affiliate payouts are released as per NET-30 payment terms, this means you are paid 30 days after the month-end. For example, any commission earned in September would be paid on 30th October (as long as you meet the minimum payout threshold).
Note: Your business must be able to issue an invoice in order to receive your payouts.
6. Order Fulfillment
Affiliatable will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate links. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any Affiliatable products from other websites as a “reseller” and no “resale” rights are granted in ANY way. Affiliatable will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquiries. All affiliates understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped.
Customers who purchase products and services through the Affiliatable Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of Affiliatable. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. Affiliatable policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
7. Qualifying Sites
Affiliatable reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the Affiliatable Affiliate Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Program include sites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities
- List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by Affiliatable. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of Affiliatable or any other site..
8. Prohibited Usage
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the Affiliatable logo, logo marks or other Affiliatable website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any way as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with Affiliatable
- You will not promote Affiliatable with use of ad campaigns in search engines or through other search engine service providers without our prior written or emailconsent in each instance
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the term “Affiliatable” in ANY variation in their site URL ex. (affiliatable.net, affiliatablecouponcodes.com, etc).
- Affiliates MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by Affiliatable. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Affiliates MAY NOT host or promote “coupon stacking” sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
9. Anti-Spam Policy
Affiliatable strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Any violation of this rule will lead into account termination. Fraud is a serious offense and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually “refreshing” of pages, for the sole purpose of creating Commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD OR ANY HARMFUL ACTION WILL RESULT IN ACCOUNT CANCELATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS. Affiliate have to provide all the documents requested by us within 30 (thirty) days in case we notice any potentially fraudulent activities associated with Your Account or coming through your Affiliate Links. Otherwise, YourAccount will be blocked and the Commissions will be canceled.
10. Term and Termination
11. Limitation of Liability
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the Affiliatable Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.
If you have any questions, Feel free to contact us.